Syntax is a leading Managed Cloud Provider for Mission Critical Enterprise Applications and has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes since 1972. Syntax has undisputed strength to implement and manage ERP deployments (Oracle, SAP) in a secure, resilient, private, public or hybrid cloud. With strong technical and functional consulting services, and World Class Monitoring & Automation, they serve some of North America’s largest corporations across a diverse range of industries. Syntax has offices worldwide, and partners with Oracle, SAP, AWS, Microsoft, IBM and other global technology leaders.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Enablement the Order Entry Specialist is part of the Business Enablement Team and consists of the mission to ensure proper contract data entry available for all subsequent processes as build, operations, invoicing and finance in order to ensure quality and speed.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Collaborative Problem Solver / Figure-It-Out Attitude
- Understanding of contracts/product portfolio
- Strong context switching and multi-tasking
- Great Communication and Organization Skills
- Collaborative Problem Solver
- Figure-It-Out Attitude
- Passionate and Purpose Driven
- Compelled to Make a Difference
- Enter all net new/ existing customer contracts into ServiceNow
- Work with Account Management and Sales teams for quick contract turnaround
- Work with Global Product Management to ensure proper product selection in ServiceNow is available
- Initiation and tracking of contract deliverables
- Maintain sight of all contracts in all statuses to ensure quick delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- Minimum 2 years in IT industry
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Must interact well with different teams
- Fluent in English
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada. We are unable to sponsor at this time.