Park View Homes is a home builder in the Ottawa area that has been building quality homes for the past 20 years. We are looking to, once again, expand our team of professionals by adding an architectural technologist.
The successful candidate should possess the following requirements:
- Completion of 3 year Architectural Technology Diploma
- 1 years experience working in an Architectural Drafting office setting.
- Some on-site construction experience is an asset
Type of Architectural Experience :
- New residential construction
Specific Skills :
- Operate computer-assisted design systems
- Assist in the development of architectural designs
- Prepare working drawings for a variety of projects.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and the Ontario Building Code
Essential Skills :
- Working with others in a team environment
- Job task planning and organizing
- Prepare documents for Building Permit Application
- Coordinate with other architectural and engineering disciplines as well as external consultants to prepare high quality coordinated documents
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
- Keep up to date on construction practices, products, codes and technologies;
- Provide support as required for site crews and contract administration services.
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00-$43,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Discounted or Free Food
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- AutoCAD: 3 years (Preferred)