Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
- Receive product, ship product, and ensure its accuracy
- Maintain accurate inventory
- Distribute product to departments
- Vendor Claims
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and team-oriented individual possessing a strong work ethic.
- High attention to detail.
- Individual should be well organized, and able to manage deadlines and priorities.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age due to internal forklift requirements.
- Heavy lifting is required.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Application deadline: 2021-12-10
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent