At SERVPRO® of Milton & North Oakville, we provide emergency services to homeowners and businesses that experience damage to their property due to fires, floods, and other disasters.
Your job is to help people with what is often the worst thing that has ever happened to them in their entire lives.
- You exude professionalism.
- You are exceptionally good at dealing with people.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You are a wiz at Xactimate and know how to turn around quick estimates.
- You are a proven closer.
- You are always on the lookout for the next sale.
- You refuse to wait for the work to come to you; if there's a lull, you will go out and find the work.
- You thrive in an environment where there are a million things going on and you don't have enough hours in the day.
About the role:
- We have a regular influx of new leads for both commercial and residential projects. You will qualify those leads, generate estimates, close the sales, manage the projects, communicate with customers daily, communicate with adjusters as required, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will constantly be meeting with new potential clients and referral partners.
- You will help keep us top-of-mind with existing referral partners.
- You will be compensated generously, with base salary, commission, and bonuses.
We provide a benefits plan.
Anyone with a criminal record for acts of violence or dishonesty is not eligible to work at SERVPRO ®
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Xactimate: 3 years (Preferred)
- business development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
- English Fluently (Required)