Train to be a School Bus Driver today!
Martin’s Bus Service is a family owned company that has been in business since 1947.
We value our employees and the contribution they make to the communities we serve.
At Martin’s Bus Service we take pride in our team of highly trained drivers. We
transport all types of passengers including students, adults, special needs and disabled
passengers. Our drivers are trained to manage the diversity of our clientele and safety
and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.
Martin’s Bus Service Ltd. is looking for passionate and safety minded individuals to join our team of dedicated School Bus Drivers. As a School Bus Driver, you will be playing an important role in the safe and reliable daily transportation of students in your community.
PAID TRAINING is provided to G-licensed drivers
- Safely drive children and young adults to and from specified locations following prescribed routes
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Comply with all company & government regulations, laws & policies for Bus Drivers.
- Communicate clearly and interact with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers & the general public in a courteous, professional manner.
Perks and Rewards:
- Competitive wage plus additional bonuses
- Job Stability
- Modern fleet
- High demand of work for school bus driving
- Flexible hours
- Manage your own schedule
- Bring your children with you
- Being a School Bus Driver is a great way to give back to the community
- We provide the best industry training!
What does it take to become a School Bus Driver?
- At least 21 years old
- Valid Class G licence or higher
- 3-year Drivers Abstract
- Satisfactory Safety & Risk Assessment
- Satisfactory Criminal Background Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS)
- School Bus Driver Improvement Course within 90 days of passing your driven test
- Participate in Company training programs
If you are dependable, caring and are passionate about what you do, we want to meet you!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
Safety Is First And Foremost At Martin's Bus Service Ltd. COVID-19 Protocols Are In Place For The Safety Of All Martin's Bus Service Ltd. Employees And All Of The Students On Board Their School Buses.
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)