ICAM Technologies Corporation
For over 48 years, ICAM Technologies Corporation has been specializing in the development and implementation of advanced manufacturing software solutions for manufacturers in major industries around the world. For more information, please visit ICAM’s Web site at www.icam.com.
Company Culture & The Ideal Candidate
Through prior experiences, ICAM has realized that team effort often produces the best results. However, while teamwork is highly encouraged in all of ICAM's business endeavors, individual creativity is also supported. ICAM is looking for people that will meet and surpass challenges on a daily basis and advancement depends upon ability, performance and contribution to the overall growth of the company.
- Analysis, production and electronic distribution of ICAM software licenses
- First level telephone/e-mail support related to ICAM software licensing
- Tracking and follow-up of production work orders
- Customer data entry and processing
- Preparation and Shipment of ICAM products (small packages)
- Reception relief
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook products
- Strong spoken/written English
- Conversational French
ICAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Thank you for your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Data Entry: 2 years (Preferred)
- excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Montréal-Ouest, QC (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)