Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 11,000 employees, who work in more than 90 production units located in North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
CASCADES – CORPORATE SERVICES
Cascades offers a full range of corporate services to assist all the organization’s units across North America. The expertise developed within these teams ensures the professional support our units need to be able to implement best business practices.
The IT Business Solutions team is expanding its team and is looking for a new Master Data Technician! Just like us, our future colleague stands out for his or her outstanding team spirit and great ability to adapt. If you like well-structured work and are known for your thoroughness, your contribution will be essential to the achievement of our objectives: Being #Plusfortensemble takes on its full meaning with us. Come #Reveal your potential at Cascades!
Within our team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Apply procedures and document solutions;
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of data entered into the systems;
- Maintain up-to-date documentation, forms and business rules for master data;
- Process requests for services;
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners of the Masterdata team;
- Organize all of its activities to effectively and efficiently meet the needs of its department and in accordance with the SLA;
- Propose improvements to the current processes of its department.
Desired education and experience
- College degree in administration, office automation, computer science, management or any other related field;
- Basic knowledge of business processes;
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience with SAP (asset).
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both men and women.
Database, Technician, ERP, Maintenance, Computer Science, Technology, Manufacturing