Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in Canada or the United States.
About the Position:
This is your chance to work on an innovative product that could change how people use enterprise software. You’ll be working on an obsessively customer focused team on a user experience that will quickly and intuitively allow our users to complete their work. By changing how our customers interface with our services, you’ll make work life better for our 4M users across 4,000 + businesses.
As the senior front end developer, you’ll develop the web interfaces to our search, assistant and other natural language experiences. You’ll work with a fully cross-functional team to develop a continuous, rapid cycle of learning and improvement. Most of your work will be in React, buy you may also be contributing in React Native and older frameworks.
You’ll know you’re successful when:
What you bring:
- You’ve built an evolvable web interface for an innovative experience
- You’ve integrated product analytics and other tools to enable continuous improvement
- You’ve followed and then extended our design system and component library
- You have automated quality assurance, ensuring quality and speed of iterations
- The interface you help build dramatically and measurably improves Dayforce’s usability
- You’ve developed productive relationships with individuals in similar roles across Ceridian, and your teamwork contributes to users have a consistent, frictionless experience when using Dayforce
- You’ve contributed to the full stack of technologies when it’s helpful, and coached other developers in contributing to the UI
- The values. You know how to support the values and culture that can lead to a balanced, inclusive team.
- The experience. You have experience in React development and in extending a UI component library. Your passion is for UI development, but you’ve always contributed to the full stack of a feature team’s technologies. You’ve also coached back end developers contribute to the UI. You’ve helped mature the integration of an analytics stack.
- The agile approach. You’re most comfortable working with (and sometimes leading) an agile team. You can balance the need for complete documentation with the promise of validated learning. You know how to realize the potential of agile and lean approaches.
- The team leadership and interpersonal skills. You’re an extremely proficient communicator; others feel heard when communicating with you. You’re able to form strong connections with your peers.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.