New Minas Dental Centre currently has a position for a Registered Dental Assistant to join our practice. We are an established family practice that is situated in the beautiful Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. The area is abundant with wineries, boutiques, restaurants and outdoor activities making it a sought after place to live. The area offers a lifestyle that has attracted many to relocate. Conveniently located one hour from Halifax.
- The position requires strong communications skills, an engaging personality and being able to collaborate with a dedicated team to deliver optimal oral health care to our community.
- Skilled in assisting chair side with all procedures.
- Experience with the iTero digital scanning system would be an asset.
- Able to educate patients with oral health care.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Procurement of supplies and management of required products.
- Entering Digital Charting
- Working with steriliaztion and processing of equipment.
- Proficient with dental software
- Proficient with Digital X-rays
Part-time hours: 32-40 per week
Application deadline: 2021-11-05
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Clinic follows all regulatory mandates.