Most companies define success by dollars earned. But we define our success by the number of people helped. We do work that matters. If you’re looking for a job with purpose – keep reading…
Blue Quill Chiropractic is looking for receptionist that has a heart for helping others combined with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
This position is a permanent part-time position. There are two part-time positions available. The first position works Wednesday and Thursday from 3:45 pm to 7:00pm. The second position works Friday from 3:45 pm to 7:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am to noon. Hourly wage is $18.05 plus a profit sharing bonus based on the number of people helped.
What winning looks like:
- Optimizes the flow of people coming through the office
- Communicates clearly to maximize patient care and health
- Accurately makes appointments and collects payments
- Encourages and supports patients to follow treatment plans.
- Performs light cleaning duties to keep office looking top notch
- Genuinely enjoys helping others
- Can be flexible with regards to working hours
The skills you need to win:
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Values and enjoys learning and development
- Excellent multi-tasker with proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Energized by serving and helping others
In the message to employer please include a brief description of one of your favorite books and why?
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)