Production Manager - Manufacturing - LaSalle - Full Time Direct Role - $85,000.00 - $100,000.00 depending on experience.
Our client is a Metal Machinery Manufacturing leader with 2 facility's in Quebec.
We need an absolute superstar with ERP experience who has been with a company for at least five years in a manufacturing environment. They will delegate approximately 50 people. The Production Manager will generate reports, conduct weekly meetings with staff, keep metrics and focus on quality assurance. The candidate will work very closely with the company's Financial Controller and report to the President and Vice President. The Production Manager will be in charge of the entire manufacturing facility.
- In charge of Logistics, Shipping, Production & Q&A departments
- Develop, implement and improve production procedures and work flow
- Analyze and monitor production processes to ensure cost effectiveness
- Supervise the team on HR aspects (working hours, vacation).
- Establish quality standards and quality control programs for each sub-department (Welding, Assembly)
- Determine strategies, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities for each sub-department
- Anticipate future projects and production goals aligned with company expectation
- Assist in production kick-off meetings as well as drawing up a production schedule
- Ensure products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Draft a timescale for the jobs to be produced;
- Estimate costs and settle quality standards;
- Monitor production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- Lead and supervise production