Educators Financial Group is seeking a proactive and passionate Client Services Representative to provide administrative support to Educators’ Client Advisory Services Team (CAST). In this role, you will embody our brand and dedicate yourself to putting our clients first. Our clients primarily consist of members of the Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation (OSSTF/FEESO), the Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA), the Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) employee groups and some members of Ontario Universities and their family members.
As a Client Services Representative, you will play a critical role in helping to build, enhance and protect relationships with customers through listening, problem solving and recommending solutions and services. You will pro-actively identify sales opportunities, including cross-selling opportunities to other groups within Educators Financial Group.
You will be responsible for:
- Initiating contact to proactively engage with clients/prospects through various communication channels, to begin or expand on existing relationships utilizing designed contact programs
- Taking inbound calls with a focus on helping clients when they need us most, by responding empathetically to a variety of questions, assisting with financial solutions, and resolving client concerns at first point of contact
- Building a positive rapport and maintaining client relationships while working independently and as part of the team
- Providing centralized administrative support to Certified Financial Planner professionals and/or Senior Financial Advisors including but not limited to, preparing files prior to submitting to the Compliance department, scheduling and confirming their appointments, and compiling client meeting documentation
- Preparing and submitting documentation of financial/non-financial transactions, ensuring accurate completion and timely processing
- Processing trades inbox and incoming client instructions while managing risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client interests
This is an opportunity to build your financial services career in a small, supportive environment with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Minimum of 2 years’ client services experience in financial services or sales environment
- Completion or working towards completing the CSC or IFIC course
- Post-secondary education or diploma in financial or related field
- Experience working both independently and in a team environment
- Bilingualism is a strong asset
Educators Financial Group is committed to fostering an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of our clients and communities. We actively seek and welcome applications from diverse people. In that respect, Educators Financial Group strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory and barrier-free. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at [email protected] appropriate arrangements can be made.
Educators Financial Group values the participation of members with various backgrounds and lived experiences. When submitting your resume & cover letter for a job vacancy, while it's voluntary, we welcome the opportunity for you to self-identify in your application.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- IFC Certification (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON
Application deadline: 2023-09-29