Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project to make a positive difference?
Are you looking to hone in on and develop your programming skill sets?
Do you want to support other young professionals in succeeding and operate in a highly-collaborative and harmonious environment?
If that's you, QuantConnects would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job.
Read on to learn more and apply for your position!
Who We Are
QuantConnects was established with an ideology to assist local businesses with the challenges they face in online marketing. We have employed some of the most advanced technologies to gather insight on what works in real-time to build a strong online presence and get the desired results, i.e., more customers. Now we are expanding into the cloud storage and encryption industry to help businesses stay safe and secure.
QuantConnects is NOW hiring 3-5 highly driven and passionate intern programmers to develop a cloud storage and encryption software which will successfully benefit thousands of customers upon it's release.
You will work part time from the comfort of your own home (or wherever else you like) using just your computer and smart phone. You can start right away if you're hired.
To be considered for an internship, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience programming.
- Enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field.
- Very responsive and an excellent communicator.
- Great at problem solving.
- Has a growth mindset.
Ideal Interns Must Possess the Following:
- Must have a computer
- Must have a smart phone.
To Confirm in Cover Letter:
- Please make sure you list in the cover letter all the programming skills you have, letting us know will put you at the top of our applicant list.
- Please confirm in the cover letter that you have your own computer and smart phone.
- Please confirm in cover the letter that you understand this job does NOT have a salary.
QuantConnects is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Internship
- Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Toronto (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)