Grandfield Homes is currently looking for a full-time IT support technician to join our team. Our ideal candidates will be highly motivated, ambitious, has strong work ethics, and a team player. Your salary will reflect your previous work experience. Benefits are available after a 3-month probationary period.
Please do not contact the office once you have applied. Only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
- Install, maintain, and monitor a range of hardware equipment (Servers/Desktops);
- Ability to install, configure, administer and trouble shoot a wide range of desktop hardware and software;
- Ability to maintain and monitor NewStar System;
- Maintain a variety of standard office equipment including computers, servers, monitors, printers, projectors, and copiers;
- Collaborate to monitor and manage LAN/WAN networks;
- Assist in deploying electrical UPS systems;
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed.
- Degree or diploma in information technology, engineering or a computer related discipline;
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin will be an asset;
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting servers and end users;
- Proven Experience working with Windows 7/10, Server 2008/12/16 in a business environment;
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010/13/16 & Hosted Exchange;
- Experience with AutoCAD and NewStar System maintenance will be an asset.
- Experience with troubleshooting and supporting mobile devices (Apple & Android);
- Available on evenings and weekends as needed, particularly for disaster prevention and recovery.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Support: 5 years (Required)
- Newstar System Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- driving license and reliable vehicle (Required)
- English (Required)
- Mandarin (Preferred)