We are looking for energetic, pleasant people to work in Grocery department.
* Receiving, handling and stocking of product to achieve optimal results
* Ensure proper product rotation as required
* Maintain store cleanliness to appropriate standards
* Any other duties that may be required to ensure courteous friendly service, competitively priced products, and a store that meets and maintains the hygiene standards specified.
* Demonstrated understanding of critical success factors for the no frills concept as a discount food store focusing on low price image.
* Demonstrated understanding of a clerks’ impact on store performance in the following ways:
- merchandising to appropriate no frills standards
- maintaining cleanliness to appropriate standards
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrated Customer focus
* Ability to work with minimal functional direction
* Must be able to lift using work safe guidelines
* Open availability with the ability to work varying shifts, including weekends and evenings
* Knowledge of SAP is a huge asset
- loss prevention
- health and safety
Thank you for your interest, however only qualified applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
At Mario & Selina's No Frills, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
We are located at 220 Royal York Road at Mimico Ave, Etobicoke
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- SUPERMARKET: 1 year (Required)
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)