Wharram Tree Service is hiring!
Are you a dedicated tree care professional? Do you care about trees and helping the general public with tree care? Do you seek daily challenges and push yourself to be better every day? If you’re ready for the next set of challenges in a fulfilling career, then contact us today and we will elevate you into the tree tops of Northumberland County and surrounding areas!
We are looking for a Team Leader. This individual will run a crew and equipment and will see through various projects from start to finish.
- Working Aloft in the canopy of the trees at various heights from either Aerial Lift and/or Tree Climbing Techniques
- Participate as an active crew member as part of a 2-5 person team
- Pruning, Thinning, & Removing Deadwood throughout the Tree Canopy
- Removal of Hazardous Trees
- Stump Grinding, Fill & Seed Operations
- Emergency Storm Restoration
- Properly maintain, prepare, and operate all tools and equipment including chainsaws, chippers, aerial lifts and more
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Chainsaw and Chipper operation
- Valid G class provincial driver’s license (DZ an asset)
- Ability to work safely as part of a team and possess the willingness to learn and progress
- Abide by industry safety policies and procedures. (MTO Book 7, Electrical Utility Safety Rules, Arborist Safe Work Practices, etc.)
- Tree & Knot identification skills
- Certified Arborist or willingness to work towards Certification
- Preferred background in Forestry and/or Arboriculture
- Competitive Wages
- Full Time. Year-Round Employment
- Overtime Available
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Subsidized Personal Protective Equipment (PPE
- Paid Training
- DZ Program
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics as established by federal & provincial law.
Apply to a position that fits your training and experience today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking