POSITION TITLE: PACKAGER
REPORTS TO: Assistant Production Manager
WORK SCHEDULE: Regular, Full-Time, Days
ABOUT ALLSEATING: For more than 30 years, ALLSEATING has been a leader in the design and development of solutions that adjust to the needs of customers in the office, educational, and healthcare industries. Our 150,000 square foot facility in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada is home to our broad line of seating solutions. Whether it’s through innovative designs or comprehensive service programs, we’re always working at making people feel comfortable.
ALLSEATING is a company that’s growing. In order to accelerate innovation, we are recruiting talented individuals who will become vital and interconnected leaders of our development process.
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Packager will package the product in accordance with pre-determined packing instructions
- The Packager is responsible for the following:
- Following order instructions;
- Preparing the product for shipping;
- Loading/moving the product;
- Wrapping product and securing product accessories;
- Preparing boxes for packaging;
- Attaching and preparing labels;
- Sealing box for shipping;
- Maintaining a clean work environment;
- Adhering to all company and government legislated policies and procedures; and
- Other duties as required.
- Must be capable of performing repetitive tasks in a fast-paced manufacturing environment;
- Must be able to lift 50lbs;
- Must be able to stand for extended periods;
- Must be able to work with others;
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively;
- Must work in an organized manner;
- Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills; and
- Must possess a strong attention to detail.
- High school diploma;
- English language proficiency (read/write/speak); and
- Previous packaging experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) REQUIRED:
- Manufacturing setting
- Day Shift (7:30am – 4:00pm) with occasional evenings and weekend overtime
Competitive Rate + Benefits + Profit Sharing
If you are a team player and looking for a position to demonstrate your drive, enthusiasm and initiative, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your resume and salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest in ALLSEATING; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.
ALLSEATING is an equal opportunity employer. If applicable, in accordance with AODA standards, please inform ALLSEATING of accommodations that are required during the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Store Discount
- Vision Care
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)