Lucidea, a leading library and knowledge management software company, requires business development staff to support our sales and marketing team.
This full time permanent position is available to start Immediately. The position is based in our Richmond, British Columbia headquarters, and involves lead sourcing and setting appointments for Lucidea account managers.
We encourage everyone who believes they can make a solid contribution to apply. Character, confidence, good communication skills and a strong work ethic are essential.
- Lead sourcing, business development
- Research leads to find key decision makers and influencers
- Regularly follow up with decision makers to build relationships and generate new business inquiries
- Set appointments for account managers
- Continually update and refine data in the sales prospect database
- Previous client development, telemarketing or call center experience
- Experience with script writing and refining
- Lead sourcing experience
- Understanding of project cycles/processes
- Excellent phone manner and interpersonal skills
- High level written and oral communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office suite skills
- Experience in setting appointments for the sales team
- Previous work with sales automation systems
- Available to start immediately
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A fit with our corporate values
- A team player
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Willing to learn and take the initiative
- Proven success in a similar position
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Success in overcoming objections
- Positive attitude
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Huge drive, ambition, and motivation for success
- Outstanding work ethic
- Character, integrity, and professionalism
Lucidea offers an excellent base salary, annual vacation, benefits package, flexible work hours, generous productivity bonuses and a friendly work environment.
Thank you to all applicants, please submit your resumes as we will be reviewing all of them. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time