Clearoute has established itself as a Growth Partner. We strive on helping others thrive. Clearoute is a next generation professional services company that offers pay-to-play and performance-based programs and services in retail, packaged goods, telecom, technology, health care, not for profit, entertainment, financial services, hospitality, travel and real estate industries.
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join the crew and help us move forward more rapidly. We’ve seen tremendous demand for our services.
Primary responsibilities include developing websites, portals, web and mobile applications, and email development.
The ideal candidate:
· Has an eye for good design and a passion for clean, reusable, and structured code.
· Thinks outside the box to solve problems
· Is willing to adapt to different ways of working
· Can work in a team environment, while respecting others who may have more or less knowledge than the candidate
· Always thinks of doing the right for our clients as opposed to taking the easy approach
· Is strictly attentive to minute details
· Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
· Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both clients and business
· Flexible and willing a change in priorites as necessary
· Strong attention to detail
Requirements and Experience
- Converting/slicing PSD and Indesign creative files into HTML5 and CSS3 using W3C coding practices
- CSS-in-JS (styled-components) /CSS Animations
- Responsive web design / )Bootstrap v4 / Foundation
- WCAG Accessibility Guidelines (Level A or AA)
- PHP Frameworks (i.e. Laravel, Symfony)
- Node and NPM
- REST API’s and consuming JSON files through AJAX
- MySQL (ability to write SQL queries in a secure way)
- Wordpress theme / plugin development (preferred)
- Testing and addressing cross-browser (including IE11) issues.
- Git and Git branching strategy
- HTML Email Development that is compliant across various email clients (i.e. Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)
Nice to haves:
- Design experience
- AWS experience
- iOS development – Swift
- Android development
- Linux experience
If reading all that peaked your interest drop us a line and let us know why you are the right person. Whether it is a resume or something else you think is better send us what you believe will impress us.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Css: 5+ year (Preferred)
- React/JSX: 5+ year (Required)
- Html5: 5+ year (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Html5: 5 years (Preferred)
- software development: 5 years (Preferred)
- React/JSX: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)