Reverso’s Canadian team is currently looking for several specialists to develop and maintain tools. Reverso already has a high-level team working on deep learning and is looking for new members who would like to join this machine learning team in the field of natural language processing. The role of the selected candidates will be to perform various functions related to the design, integration and testing of language software modules.
Reverso is a pioneer in language technologies. We are working on cutting-edge projects and are pushing the limits to allow our users to play with words and learn new languages while having fun!
Under the responsibility of the Chief Technical Officer, the incumbents will play an important role in software development.
- Develops innovative solutions for machine translation and language issues.
- Develops and maintains computer and language software, tests and related documents.
- Assesses, tests, develops, documents, enhances and builds maintenance procedures for operating systems, communication environments and application software.
- Participates in technical tasks related to hosting IT solutions online (SaaS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Java and/or Python programming
- Experience in natural language processing
- Understanding of cloud deployment technologies
- Understanding of machine learning technologies
We are looking more specifically for passionate individuals who are able to work independently and as a team sometimes, who are open-minded, have a strong sense of responsibility, organization and resourcefulness. In addition, candidates must demonstrate professional maturity and self-confidence. Finally, they must be able to show a logical and/or chronological sequence in their analyses, a specific habit for documenting their work, and an ongoing concern for accuracy and precision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Ottawa, ON (Required)
- English,French (Preferred)