Position Title: Office Manager
Location: Creston, British Columbia, Canada
Duration: Full Time
Salary or Salary range: based on experience - 38.000-50.000 annually
The Tratech Mechanical Office Manager is an interesting executive position with the added bonus HR and Financial Director duties. You will be managing all administrative operations, as well as employee performance (hiring, onboarding, evaluation) and you will take on the rewarding duty of overseeing the company’s financial health. You will be advising the CEO on financial decisions and establish a financial strategy for the profitable long-term growth of the business. This position works closely with other positions to ensure smooth functioning office with the benefit of performing diverse administrative tasks while assisting our Cloud based Accounting Technology Team ENKEL to ensure proper bookkeeping.
· You will perform Bookkeeping activities, including, A/P, A/R & collections
· You will assist our Cloud based Accounting Technology Team ENKEL
· You will handle inquiries from customers about their account, addressing them, and conducting investigations
· You will perform Freight Administration task
· You will apply for Fortis Rebates on behalf of customer, submit permit requests, register for extended warranties
· You will be overseeing office equipment maintenance and repair, as well as replacement of missing supplies
First 3 months;
· You will manage the Human Resources department (Recruiting, Onboarding & Job performance)
· You will be monitoring employees’ time (reviewing and approving sick leaves, leave of absence or vacation)
· You will develop, implement, monitor, and review tactical and operational plans, procedures, and systems, in compliance Tratech Mechanicals strategic goals, policies, procedures, deadlines, and other related requirements.
First 6 months
· Establish a financial strategy for the profitable long-term growth of the business
· Overseeing budget (plan, prepare, monitor & ensuring administrative activities and services remain within budgetary limits)
· Education: A minimum of a post-graduate degree in Administration, Business, or Accounting, Finance or Economics.
· Work Experience: Minimum of 3 to 5 years of administrative management experience, project management experience an asset, bookkeeping and event planning experience. Any experience that demonstrates the skills in finance needed to direct the financial strategies of a company.
· Areas of preferred knowledge: Having a basic knowledge in trades is a must. Financial Analyzing, extensive knowledge of clerical practices and procedures, as well as business management principles.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills:
- Communicating clearly, both in writing and verbally, in order to create a clear and communicative environment with employees, colleagues, and executives;
- Conveying an engaging attitude and using an influential tone with a focus on developing long-term relationships, both internally and externally, to facilitate work efforts, alignment, and collaboration; and handling requests and inquiries in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Able to explain complicated financial information to an audience that is not knowledgeable in the subject.
- Ability to work efficiently with attention to detail.
- Exceptional leadership and mentoring skills:
- Modelling appropriate professional, ethical, and collaborative behaviors that induce trust and respect;
- Pushing yourself and others to achieve results and exceed goals;
- Being resourceful, energetic, and displaying a strong desire to take initiative.
- Strong sense of empathy and compassion: Being people-focused; willing to put the interests of clients and colleagues first.
- Analytical, mathematical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills:
- Identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner using creativity and sound judgment;
- Being able to gather, monitor, and analyze all types of data into informational reports and presentation for strategic planning and problem-solving purposes.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills:
- Being able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Being versatile, flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities;
- Being able to prioritize tasks and responsibilities accordingly
- Administrative skills:
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications;
- Demonstrated ability to type at a speed rate of 40 to 60 words per minute.
- Strong QuickBooks Online skills.
- § Strong analytical & mathematical skills and have ethical business practice.
· Personal qualities: High level of integrity, credibility, and confidentiality. Be personable while remaining professional with customers and coworkers. Have the ability to work with coworkers under stress. Have a strong track record, background, and reputation built upon a foundation of trust.
Please apply online by using the online application form on the home page (preferred method) at www.tratechmechanical.ca or email your resume.
To provide the Creston Valley & Kootenay Lake Area with Honest Full Service, Quality Workmanship and Fair Pricing.
Born and raised in the beautiful Creston Valley, the owner and his family decided to move back from Alberta and founded Tratech Mechanical in 2011 with one service truck and a one room office. Since then the company has grown into a multiple vehicle fleet and 10+ employees providing our fellow Creston Valley & Kootenay Lake Area residents with Honest Full Service, Quality Workmanship and Fair Pricing. We provide the following trades: Plumbing, Gas Fitting, Sheet Metal, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Drain Cleaning & Duct Cleaning in the form of Service work, New Installs, New Construction, Remodels & Scheduled maintenance in a Residential, Commercial & Industrial setting. Our priority has always been the people, to provide our employees with a reliable place to work while providing residence with excellent service. As Creston grows and evolves we hope to continue to be a part of growing our community.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38,265.00-$46,769.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Financial Planning : 3 years (Preferred)
- Working in Trades environment: 3 years (Preferred)
- Office Management: 3 years (Required)
- HR experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)