Position: FOH Restaurant Manager
Spaccio is Terroni and Sud Forno’s production kitchen and shop that produces savory items, breads, gelato and pastry items for our locations, and the general public.
We are seeking an experienced restaurant manager.
Our philosophy of doing business, core values and commitment to providing the best in food, wine, and customer service along with a generous helping of Italian culture has proven itself with the test of time.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a warm and open personality, respect and value uniqueness, have a great work ethic and want to look forward to starting each workday in a place that will offer you challenges, opportunities and personal rewards, we would love to have you consider a career with us.
Spaccio is following all Covid-19 protocols mandated by the government as our staff and customers' safety remains our main priority. We are closely monitoring communications from health and city officials and as new guidelines are introduced, we will be updating our safety protocols accordingly.
Your excellent qualifications also include:
· Minimum of two years' experience as a front of house restaurant floor manager or the equivalent as an assistant manager, supervisor or team leader
· A willingness to learn and adapt
· The ability to manage complex scheduling and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Exceptional attention to detail, time management, and organization skills
· The personal qualities that enable you to lead, engage and motivate a large staff
· A love of working on the floor with frontline staff and engaging with guests
· Impeccable and proven customer service skills
· A passion for the industry; and
· Solid experience with POS systems, Open Table and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
· Competitive salary with benefits
· Staff meal and coffee
· Beautiful locations
· Ability to move to other locations
· Dynamic and interesting people with whom to work
· Stability in the industry
· And lots more.
Please reply with your resume or a cover note describing your interest and experience for the job and be sure to include your contact information.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- FOH Management or Equivalent: 1 year (preferred)
- Smart Serve Certificate (preferred)