We are looking to hire a bookkeeper/office administrator to manage our books for both locations.
- Accounting or Business Administration diploma, either completed or in progress.
- Strong communicator - email, phone, personal, group
- Technologically inclined - you are technology inclined and interested in new systems and new ways of leveraging technology to solve problems
- Bookkeeper and/or aspiring accountant - you are a capable bookkeeper with plans to advance your knowledge
- Team oriented - you work well with others in teams and partnership
- Ambitious - you want to grow personally, and you want to be part of a company and team that is growing.
- Diligent - you can prioritize and focus on tasks, taking them through to completion
- Accounts Payable invoice entry & cheque processing
- Process government remittances (GST, PST, BCEHT, WCB, Payroll)
- Process EFT Payroll using Sage 50
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and company credit cards
- Prepare financial statements monthly
- Prepare and submit year end to accountant
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving skills and accuracy
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Organizing, and maintaining files and documents
- Making bank deposits
- General administrative duties
- Other general office and operational duties as required.
Thank you to all respondents. Please note that we will contact short listed candidates only.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- SAGE 50: 1 year (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (preferred)