Cooper Equipment Rentals was started in 1972 and has built a reputation in the Ontario, Quebec, Alberta and now British Columbia markets for excellent customer service. We listen to what our customers are saying to us, and we work together safely to address their needs. Every member of our team is treated with dignity and respect. We are honest with each other, and we are sensitive to each other’s needs and opinions. Our customers appreciate being told the truth, even when we have to tell them something we know they do not want to hear. We are sympathetic when customers have a problem, and are always ready with options for them.
Discerning customers count on Cooper Equipment Rentals for smarter equipment solutions. Working together as one professional team, we bring energy and fresh thinking to our customer’s everyday needs. We are honest, fun-loving people with a passion for the business.*We put employees first!*
We are expanding the expertise in our Climate Control business to ensure that our customers will have the right climate control solution for their industrial or commercial construction projects. We are looking for a team player with practical experience and technical knowledge of propane, natural gas and diesel equipment. As a key member of our sales team you will be responsible for prospecting new customers on job sites and offices to drive up rental revenues. We offer competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum High School Diploma, preferably Post-Secondary
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Experience solution selling; temporary construction heat, propane or equipment rental
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience working with technical drawings.
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Increase sales by establishing new rental and sales accounts by cold calling making site visits to potential customers
- Grow/leverage existing accounts
- Work independently and as part of a cohesive team.
- Expanding company with lots of growth opportunities!
- Great benefits!
- Group RRSP matching!
- Continuous training and learning environment!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)