Tribe Management: Who we are
Tribe Management is part of the Tribe Property Technologies family. We are the sixth largest strata/condo and rental management company in Canada with offices in downtown Vancouver, Delta, Victoria, Kelowna, Kamloops, Calgary and Cambridge.
Our Tribe Management division specializes in strata and rental management services. We are responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of residential & mixed-use properties in our portfolio. Combining our obsession with technology and an unwavering passion for creating vibrant strata communities, we provide community management with heart.
While we operate in a very traditional industry, we are anything but. Our management services team works alongside product, software engineering and marketing teams to provide tech-enabled service solutions to those living in residential communities. We are a closely-knit team of talented individuals working out of our modern offices across Canada. We live community, even at work. We are also a canine-friendly company. You may see our furry friends wandering our halls looking for a doggy treat.
We are seeking a Regional Director to join our client service management team to support new growth in Victoria, BC. We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing support to a range of Tribe’s stakeholders. This role is a great fit for someone who values collaboration, effective leadership, and is looking to advance their career with an industry leader. Please note this position is based on Vancouver Island and will require the successful candidate to reside on southern Vancouver Island with the ability to travel to sites as needed.
- Participate in the onboarding / orientation process for new Community Managers
- Participate in the mentoring and development of Community Manager Trainees
- Direct Community Managers service obligations and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Oversee Community Managers to ensure compliance with provincial regulations
- Attend meetings as needed (AGMs, SGMs, Council / Board meetings) and provide feedback to Community Manager, Director, Property Management and Clients as needed
- Assist in property reassignments, including client communication, ensuring a smooth transition between Community Managers
- Create relationships with client base within assigned market area to ensure management continuity
- Provide input to the Director, Community Management Services and the Vice President on service delivery improvement opportunities
- Elevate client concerns at an early stage to ensure swift resolution
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing industry education and training
- Post-secondary education in Real Estate Management, Business with Real Estate focus, or equivalent preferred
- Have a valid Rental Management license along with a track record of excellence and leadership
- 10+ years of experience in strata / rental management
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Proficiency with MS Office, software and web-based apps
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, medical and dental benefits package
- Paid personal time off
- On-site parking
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
- property management leadership: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person