Warehouse Staff - Jam Industries Ltd.
JAM Industries, Making the world sound better, one brand at a time! Do these words sound like music to your ears? Are you ready to Hear IT, See IT, Live IT and JAM IT?
Choosing JAM Industries, means joining the largest distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments in the WORLD. Since 1972, our love of music has driven us towards continuous innovation which has allowed us to stay true to our mission of delivering ONLY the best customer service!
Jam Industries has been voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Company in 2018! This award is a true symbol of our success & dedication towards our JAMmers!
Come JAM with us… we not only work hard, but play just as hard. Want to take your career to the next level? Click here to view all of our current openings! http://jamindustries.com/careers/
Ready to join our team? Here is why we are one big, happy JAMily…
-Group benefits such as Health & Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Short and Long-Term Disability after 3 months.
- Personal days in case of sickness or appointments
-Onsite subsidized cafeteria caters to the foodie in each of us.
-Generous employee discount on all of our cool gear
-Convenient location with access to free parking
Our team has a variety of positions: Receivers, Picker/Packers, Processors.
You must be able to fulfill the following:
- be able to work a full-time schedule of Monday- Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Be able to commute or drive to our Distribution Center location in Baie Durfe, Montreal
All candidates must possess the following skillset:
-Strength and stamina with the ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
-Previous warehouse experience is considered an asset;
-Positive demeanor with a winning/team player attitude!
-Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills;
-Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through;
-Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
-Strong attention to detail;
Although we appreciate your interest, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Baie-d'urfe, QC (Preferred)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures
- Use warehouse management software
- Receive/process shipments