IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry.
Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive salary
· The opportunity to join a continuously growing organization with focus on Diversity and Inclusion
· The opportunity to work with an industry leader in manufacturing
WHEN YOU JOIN US YOU WILL BE;
· Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
· Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
· Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
· Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
· Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability, global contact directory, and intranet sites
· Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE;
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications or past work experience as a Marketing Specialist or similar role.
· Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
· Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
· Familiarity with Salesforce or customer relationship management (CRM) tools
· Experience working with budgets and forecasting
· Experience with research using data analytics software
· Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
· Experience in managing and leading Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Reference ID: REQ-02945
Contract length: 24 months
Job Type: Contract
Salary: From $85,000.00 per year
- Business Analyst: 7 years (preferred)
- Workday Application use: 2 years (preferred)