Cubic Health is an industry leader in the benefits analytics space, combining advanced analytics, proprietary data and pharmacy expertise to empower our clients with the ability to seize opportunities to improve the health of their benefits plan.
We are conveniently located at Queen and Spadina, easily accessible by TTC and Go Transit. We are a well established and flexible organization that lives in a start-up-like atmosphere.
We offer an open and flexible working environment that fosters creativity and collaboration among our people.
We are currently looking for a Junior Data Analyst for a full-time permanent position.
What you'll be doing
- Data management to ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency
- Data mapping and data extraction/transformation from multiple project and external datasets to create harmonized project datasets
- Performing data validation and transformations to ensure accuracy and quality of data
- Participating in strategic thinking (using available data) and assist with implementing industry initiatives and changes.
- Supporting ad hoc analysis requests as required from cross functional teams
- Critically evaluating current processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Communicating effectively and independently with project stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Communicating clearly and effectively the results of complex analyses
What you need
- Degree in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business, or another related field of study
- Experience in Excel, working with unstructured and structured datasets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analyses implications clearly to a wide audience, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
Nice to have
- Experience with data warehousing/ big data technologies.
- Competitive compensation
- An awesome start-up culture that fosters growth, great working environment in a downtown
- Toronto loft space
- Great people, free Lunch Fridays, amazing opportunity to learn and grow!
- We prefer local (Toronto) candidates but welcome all those interested to apply. We thank you for your interest but only those who qualify will be contacted for next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)