***Signing Bonus of up to $500.00 for successful candidates after 6 months***
Kelowna Canadian Tire store is looking for warehouse experienced individuals with passion for inventory detail. As part of our Night Logistic team, you will work 4 x 10 hour nights from 8pm to 6:30am shifts performing the following duties.
Daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Filling merchandise onto sales floor and into warehouse.
- Product labeling and pricing.
- Keeping inventory records accurate, making sure that product locations on the floor/warehouse and in the system match.
- Reporting inventory discrepancies.
- Helping others in the team, as needed.
- Participating in training, as required.
- Observing health and safety regulations.
- Completing other tasks, as required.
- Following department/ store policies
- Able to work night shifts, 8pm to 6:30 am
- Good working knowledge of computer.
- Strong focus on tasks and deadlines.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Flexible, able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for a period of 10 hours.
- Able to be constantly moving for a period of 10 hours.
- Able to bend/ reach for a period of 10 hours.
- Warehouse, fork lift training and retail experience is considered an asset.
Please apply with your resume online or at the store.
We thank all the applicants for their interest in employment with Canadian Tire; however please note that only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $17.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- Wellness program