What is the opportunity?
As a key member of the Private Banking team, the Private Banking Associate is responsible for creating an enhanced client experience by fulfilling on incoming servicing requests via email and phone and identifying unmet client needs through discovery in daily interactions. You will also champion digital education to enable our clients to engage with RBC through the channel of their choice. Please visit https://privatebanking.rbcwealthmanagement.com/en/ for more information.
What will you do?
- You will be an everyday banking expert specialized in delivering the Black Card Experience through high level service and support, transaction excellence, digital education and opportunity spotting
- As part of the Private Banking Associate team, you understand and deliver a tailored client experience to all Private Banking clients for incoming servicing requests in person, via email and over the phone
- Resolve client concerns at first point of contact in a highly professional, timely and accurate manner
- Maximize the use of technology and champion digital education to enable our clients to engage with RBC through the channel of their choice
What do you need to succeed?
- A minimum of 2-3 years banking experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Proven client service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Completion of IFIC or CSC
- Post-secondary education in Commerce or Business Administration
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Challenging work
- Variety of assignments
- Financial strength and strong brand
- Management that supports your work and progression