To work in a professional manner and to keep all public areas neat and tidy at all times.
Uniforms will be consistent with the Uniform Policy that was provided in the Employee Handbook.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You must be at work 10 minutes before to your shift and ready to go as well as be in proper uniform.
- Sweep and machine all floors where needed.
- Clean all washrooms and stock with paper products.
- Mop kitchen nightly check all soap and paper towel dispensers and stock as needed.
- Vacuum all rugs nightly.
- Report any maintenance problems
- Empty garbage as needed.
- Periodically perform small maintenance tasks (e.g.; replace light bulbs)
- Other duties as assigned.
Health & Safety:
- Follow the general rules as well as all Health & Safety procedures as outlined in the Horseshoe Valley Resort Health & Safety Policy.
- Work with Health & Safety Committee to fully comply with their requests.
- Work in a safe manner as outlined in the Horseshoe Valley Resort’s Health & Safety responsibilities for workers.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- Always treat the members, guests and all resort employees with respect, courtesy, efficiency and friendliness.
- Always work as a team.
- Always conduct yourself in a professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- cleaner: 1 year (Preferred)
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)