Do you thrive in a hands-on, team environment? We are a growing health food company and are looking for a positive and reliable person to join our team. We offer long-term employment, and the opportunity to grow for the right candidate. This full-time position is 5 days per week and requires some early morning starts. We are looking for a trustworthy and detail-oriented person with a passion for healthy living.
This position requires a professional and friendly demeanour, adaptability and commitment to accuracy and efficiency. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Sales & Distribution and be responsible for order processing using our ERP system, delivery driver communication and general administrative support for Tree Island Gourmet Yogurt.
- Serve customers and ensure timely, accurate processing of orders
- Answer the telephone, emails and web inquiries and ensure positive customer service experience
- Customer-based data entry and administrative support
- Greet and direct walk-in customers and visitors as required
- Manage delivery driver logistics, performance and ensure timely communication
- Assist with other departments when required, such as Finance and Marketing
- Positive, can-do attitude and commitment to excellence
- Customer service experience and strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated organization skills, including time management
- Strong computer skills with the ability to use a PC Computer with ease
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and Spreadsheets, plus the capacity to learn new computer programs as required
- Typing skills and number keying aptitude
We offer long-term employment, a positive environment, training, and the opportunity to grow for the right candidate. Salary range $35,000 - $40,000 per annum, plus health and dental benefits.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter outlining your fit for the position. Resumes will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are hiring this June with start date ASAP for training.
Application deadline: 2021-06-11
Expected start date: 2021-06-14
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Covid 19 Protocols in place.
- Do you live in the Comox Valley?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer Service / Admin: 2 years (required)