Construction Order Desk Clerk- Lumber Experience Required
The order desk representative will manage incoming customer orders and provide exceptional customer service to Home Lumber’s customers
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Processing customer orders over the phone or email in a timely manner
· Receiving and responding to customer complaints and order issues
· Checking inventory records to determine availability of requested product.
· Maintaining the company database by adding and editing customer information from database.
· Following-up on logistics of orders and delivery of orders.
· Additional administrative work as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· 2-3 years of order desk experience within the construction industry preferred
· Knowledge of BisTrack software preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience required
· Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
· Strong interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Home Lumber Inc. is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required in Home Lumber Inc. accessibility policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.
Job Type: Permanent
- order desk: 2 years (Preferred)