Why you might want to work at Lean Industries:
- We like to work hard, play hard and we are super supportive of each other, we all love to learn.
- Health benefit package is available with no wait period.
- Competitive compensation and potential for career advancement, we are growing rapidly.
- Chance to try co-piloting company plane, if interested.
Lean Industries develops and delivers comprehensive enterprise software solutions designed to lower the costs and improve the quality of managing consumer and fraud disputes, exceptions and adjustments for electronic payment transactions. A highly-configurable workflow-based solution, the software is typically installed on premise at large international financial institutions and merchant acquiring companies.
This newly-created role will provide the successful candidate with a platform to showcase their passion for their subject matter and their expert communication skills. This role requires an individual that enjoys delivering classroom, online and blended learning for our clients as well as for our staff. You should have strong communication skills combined with some technical (Programming/IT) knowledge.
You will also be responsible for creating user and technical documentation, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner, and working with multiple groups across Lean to gather information. Periodic travel to our US office, and possibly US clients, will be required, so a valid passport is a must.
If your technical writing is concise, focused, easy to understand, free of errors and audience-based then we want to hear from you.
- Become an expert user of our software, learn the UI (old and new) and the ins and outs of the financial dispute industry.
- Deliver training programs in both a formal (i.e. classroom/webinar) or informal (i.e. onsite/phone) settings, to new and existing customers on fundamental and advanced features.
- Ensure commitments to internal and external customers are met in a timely and cost-effective manner; solicit feedback from customers to identify opportunities to improve training products and/or services.
- Develop, update and distribute training curriculum, guides, job aids and other written materials to customers and internal teams.
- Learn technologies used in-house and provide staff with assistance or training classes. Create or update documentation and the company wiki to help us make better use of our tools.
- Formal training, or equivalent experience, in the principles of adult learning and program design focusing on technical audiences and concepts
- This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired through the completion of a University Degree in Business or Education or Human Resources
- 5+ years’ experience as a tutor/trainer/teacher who provided training on technical subject materials related to software
- Adult Teaching Certificate an asset
- Familiarity with the payments, EFT, disputes and the banking industry will be a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal and comprehension skills, both verbal and written
- Enjoys educating people and transferring knowledge to other individuals
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Testimonials from our staff:
Ravi H: “I have been with Lean Industries for over 3 years. Lean has a great working environment that supports learning, collaboration and provides you the opportunity to grow in your career. The team spirit among its employees and a clear vision to deliver quality product and services makes Lean a great place to work.”
Amanda C: “This Company is on the forward path for software and is ever changing so I'm always learning something and it makes the job so fun. We have probably the smartest people I have ever met in my life, we are a fun bunch.”
Shivam P: “It’s very enjoyable working for Lean to me for the following reasons: interesting learnings and new work every day meaning solving new problems every day and learning more about the Dispute Industry every day, Great atmosphere within team, brilliant management and very supportive colleagues.”
Advice: Don’t pass up on this opportunity!
Minimum of two references must be supplied.
Background check required.
Must have a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Writing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Richmond Hill, ON (Preferred)