- A highly organized individual with previous office administrative experience?
- Seeking a flexible, part-time position with endless opportunities for growth and development?
- A customer service expert that has first-rate phone etiquette skills?
- Highly proficient with the English language, both written and oral?
If you replied with “Yes!” to these questions, you may be the one we seek!
Rachel Jessup's Sun Life Financial office is seeking a self-motivated individual to join their small team as an Office Administrative Assistant. This is a part-time, permanent position with flexible working hours that will be discussed in the interview stage. Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a full and balanced advisor calendar of appointments
- Manage the phone line; answer incoming phone calls and assist clients, call clientele lists and book appointments for the Advisor.
- Keep files and the office organized & tidy
- Sustain a good rapport with clients and maintain the company image through effective communication
The Ideal Candidate
You thrive on providing outstanding customer service, you have exceptional interpersonal skills and are comfortable talking to clients on the phone. You have excellent computer skills and have experience with Microsoft Office and can pick up new systems with ease. You understand confidentiality and are aware of its integral role in financial customer service. Your previous experience includes 1-2 years of administrative experience and/or customer service experience with lots of phone-based work. Bonus asset if you have an affinity for or interest in sales.
If this ad gets you excited about potentially joining our team, then please e-mail us your cover letter and resume outlining why you think you’d be an asset!
Thank you in advance for your time & interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Whitehorse, YT (Required)