SAP Architect having experience preferably in supplier relationship management and procurement solutions (technology solutions that manage the methods and processes of modern corporate or institutional buying).
- Minimum 11 years of work experience in a custom development or software environment.
- Proficient level of experience and knowledge of at least of one of the module of SAP Ariba Procure-to-Pay
- Proficient level of experience with SAP Ariba Network
- Proficient level of experience with SAP Ariba Procurement Content
- Responsible for developing Move to Production schedule, coordinating resources and managing overall move to Production
- Responsible for moving project into stabilization/run phase
- Must have prior Ariba On Demand/ Saas implementation experience
- Business Consultant professionals to analyze, design and/or develop best practice and business changes through technology solutions
- Good understanding of SAP Ariba Procure to Pay integration with SAP ERP Financial modules and process
- Participate in business development and proposal response.
- Must have strong client facing skills
* Strong understanding of end to end Procure to Pay processes.
- Strong industry knowledge (Public Sector)
- Must be able to discuss leading industry processes/practices with clients
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong functional, technical and integration skills.
- Prior consulting experience in process design, SAP Ariba advisory and implementation
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within IPS Organization.
- Responsible for implementing one or more of the following Ariba Modules: Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management and Procure-to-Pay
- Responsible for team meetings and status reporting
- Responsible for risk and issue resolution management
- Responsible for providing information to determine future state business process, configurations, etc.
- Coordinates activities across vendors and Project delivery team for functional and technical solution delivery.
- Ability to lead business process design workshops/discussions
- Ensure readiness for test (PT, SIT, and UAT)
- Review and facilitate sign off on deployment readiness
- Manage defect and Change Request escalations
- Manage final Go/No-Go Decision for each phase delivery
- Required years of experience, training, technical skills, and other requirements for job performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19