Bridgeview Manufacturing is currently looking for a CNC Press Brake Operator.
Bridgeview Manufacturing is a farm equipment manufacturer located near the town of Gerald, SK. We manufacture quality farm implements such as the Bale King line of Bale Processors and hay rakes. We also manufacture the Pulldozer landshaper and scraper pan.
A successful candidate will be required to program and operate Bridgeview's Accurpress press brake. Previous experience involving any CNC machinery is considered an asset.
Duties & skills that will be required are as follows:
- Program and Operate Bridgeview's Press brake safely and efficiently.
- Use an overhead crane to lift heavy objects to the Press.
- Operate smaller hydraulic presses to form smaller components.
- Be able to work with other employees when two people are required for a job.
- Be trainable to operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
Measurable forklift and overhead crane experience is an asset.
This is a great opportunity for technical individuals to gain experience in manufacturing operations.
Wage is dependent on experience and/or abilities.Compensation includes benefits, performance bonus, RRSP matching, and a 4-10 (Monday - Thursday) shift.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
- CNC Operator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place