Job title :
LONG TERM CARE NURSE (RN/RPN)
SUMMERLAND HEALTH CENTRE
RELIEF FULL TIME
Interior Health has a relief full time long term care nursing opportunity at the Summerland Health Centre.
If you are self-directed, have big picture thinking, are able to co-ordinate care among large networks, have excellent organization, problem solving skills and strong communication, apply today to this exciting opportunity and join our nursing team.
This position provides:
- nursing care to psychiatric patients, both by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team;
- enhances quality of life for the patient and family;
- consults, confers, and collaborates with other health care providers;
- demonstrates continuous improvement and evidence based practice in nursing practice;
- maintains and advances own clinical competence;
- participates on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned.
This vacancy is until April 10, 2021 and the shifts of work for this position are days and nights rotating from 07:00 to 19:00 and 19:00 to 07:00 hours.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP).
Post - basic education in gerontology an asset.