- Need to live in BC or be available for the time difference in BC
- Fluent in English
- Extensive experience and skills in teaching.
- Experienced in teaching children aged 3-5 and older
- Enthusiastic, positive, and strong communication skills
- Experience in online courses
- Be able to direct interaction with children, provide encouraging and inspiring teaching.
- Assist in planning and implementing consistent child-centered education programs
- Highly responsible and approachable with students, proactive awareness of students’ demands, and ability to provide advice accordingly.
- Teaching experience in relevant industries is preferred.
- Flexible working hours.
- Reasonable salary.
- Because of the COVID-19, we do online classes only, you can work from home.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00-$27.00 per hour
work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- English as a Second Language Tutors: 1 year (preferred)