The QUIKRETE® Companies, the leading producer of packaged cement and concrete products, is hiring Production Operators, Shipper/Receivers, Industrial Millwrights and AZ Truck Drivers (Spring 2019) for our Cambridge, Ontario facility.
Quikrete’s manufacturing processes are mostly automated and feature robotics. Production runs throughout the year and is busiest from late Spring to early Fall.
Quikrete offer competitive wages and excellent benefits including an RRSP and a Health Spending Account. Overtime is paid after 40 hours worked per week and competitive shift premiums are offered.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to lift up to 30kg (66 lbs).
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Organized and able to provide attention to detail as well as multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Forklift Certification and two years of driving experience would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will have to be willing to work flexible hours in order to service the needs of Production. The successful candidate should expect both planned and unplanned overtime and be willing to work until all activities are completed each day.
- Personal transportation is required as we are not on a bus route.
- The successful candidate will work rotating shifts – Days and Afternoons.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- High School Diploma.
- Job specific qualifications for Industrial Millwright and AZ Truck Driver positions.
Compensation to commensurate with experience.
Those interested should send their resumes by email or by fax to 519.621.3161.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Required)
- AZ (Preferred)
- Forklift (Preferred)