Perform all duties relating to the position of Shipper/Receiver, including:
1) Unload and load trucks and trailers.
2) Perform warehousing of frozen food, dry goods and ice cream products.
3) Perform general housekeeping in warehouse.
4) Check back products from trucks.
5) Perform equipment checks to ensure proper safety standards and regular maintenance.
6) Adjust pick sheets and generate invoices for drivers and customers.
These duties are only the basic and prime duties of the position; related duties will be assigned from time to time as may become necessary to the operation of the Distribution department.
Must be willing to work various shifts, including midnight and weekends.
2) Must be physically fit and able to work in cold environment.
3) Must be neat in appearance, reliable and able to work under limited supervision.
4) Previous knowledge of frozen food, dry goods and ice cream inventory would be a definite asset.
5) Minimum Grade 12 education.
6) Must possess good clerical skills.
7) Must be able to operate pallet jack.
1) Must be willing to work various shifts, including midnight and weekends.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $21.46 /hour
- Fredericton, NB (Preferred)