Reception (Diabetes Program)/Data Entry Clerk
(40 hours/week, Summer Relief (1 position))
Physical Activity Greeter
(32 hours/week, Summer Relief (1 position))
·Must meet all eligibility requirements for the Canada Summer Jobs program
Experience in customer service, data entry and analysis, and performing general administrative duties
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
· Organized and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience using PS Suites electronic medical record software a definite asset
· Perform reception, clerical and administrative support duties including processing medical referrals, booking appointments, answering and screening telephone calls, greeting patients, program participants and visitors to Langs.
· Assist with preparing and formatting documents, spreadsheets forms and reports.
· Faxing and photocopying
· Support patients to complete surveys and evaluation forms
· Assist with survey analysis
· Assist with Langs special events
· Ensure privacy and confidentiality of all pertinent information.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Candidates for this position will have demonstrated problem solving, communication, interpersonal and time management skills and be proficient in the use of computers and software applications.
Please submit your resume by June 3 , 2020
Due to the large volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Langs, 1145 Concession Road, Cambridge, Ontario, N3H 4L5
Langs is an equal opportunity employer. Job applicants requiring accommodation to participate should contact Human Resources to communicate any accommodation needs.
Application deadline: 2020-06-03
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cambridge, ON (Preferred)