D&W Forwarders Inc. has been in the freight business since 1953 and we are still growing strong. Our main areas serviced include Heavy-Haul Flatbed and Bulk, while we are growing into the international Tandem-Tandem Dry Van Market. Our customers include Building Material Manufactures, Steel and Lumber produces and Asphalt Plants.
With close to 130 power units on the road and various trailer configurations our environment is unique and challenging. Our employees are a valued part of our operation and we strive to work together with them to create a rewarding employment environment.
We are currently looking to fill a full-time Dispatch position in Hawkesbury, ON.
This position will report to the Management, ensuring that all Bulk order needs are fulfilled on a regular basis based on Customer requirements. They will also assist the Highway Dispatcher in various 3PL movements, administration work and coving of vacation time.
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills*
- Strong with Computer Software and ability to learn new software **
- Strong sense of Customer Service and Urgency **
- Ability to work in a team environment *
D&W’s compensation package will include a competitive salary, health benefits, short and long term disability, RRSP matching and various other perks.
We look forwarded to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Dispatch: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Hawkesbury, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)