LabX Media Group is an organization that is in high growth mode; we have been named to the PROFIT 500: Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies list for 6 years running and are one of only a few companies in all of Simcoe County.
We are currently seeking a Web Experience Manager to improve the experience and performance metrics of our eCommerce site. LabX.com is an online marketplace where scientists buy and sell, new and used laboratory and related science equipment. Our team works hard every day to deliver success to our clients and website visitors.
The Web Experience Manager is an organized and analytical professional who excels in meeting the needs of our expanding online customer base. Has strong business insight, knows how the business works and can effectively get things done. Navigates the organization and connects dots. You'll work closely with our customer experience team and sales team to ensure our online advertising clients receive the best possible results. You'll help develop process improvements to manage solutions and workflows for day to day service needs. Working with our website, ERP, and CMS systems, you will support our eCommerce marketplace that delivers shopping success to buyers and sellers of scientific products.
- Oversee the life-cycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, value realization, and renewal, while promoting further client account success
- Account management - create strategic plans for client accounts that support renewal and new business opportunities
- Lead, direct, and motivate the customer experience team to achieve desired outcomes, and provide support for escalated needs
- Lead projects, and work with our product development and IT teams to improve the website based on customer needs
- Analyze, track metrics and deliver reports and feedback to the sales team, IT team, and leadership
- Think on your feet to devise solutions to any and all problems that arise and find creative ways to deliver success
- Create templates and guides to standardize and optimize our Customer Experience process
- Lead weekly status meetings
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- A science degree is not required, but can be beneficial
- 5+ years of account management, client-facing experience (i.e. customer success, account management, digital marketing, technical project management, etc.)
- Incredibly web savvy and some knowledge of eCommerce helpful
- Organized, analytical and a data-driven mindset
- Effective use of word processing tools, Excel spreadsheets, and related tools for reporting needs
- A strong ability to resolve problems and communicate professionally
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner; effective and professional communication
- Energetic and adaptable inside of a fast paced and changing environment
This position is located in Midland, ON. Ideal candidates will be from the Midland and surrounding area, or within driving distance.
LabX Media Group is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time