Our Attendants play an integral role at the hotel in providing employees who reside in Staff Housing a positive and healthy living environment. If you enjoy being a part of an amazing team, having a consistent work schedule and like providing great customer service to fellow employees, this Staff Housing Attendant position will be a perfect fit for you.
Rate of Pay: Starting at $15.91 per hour. Full rate after one year is $18.58 per hour.
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff housing for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Offering professional, engaging and friendly service
- Welcoming new employees, providing brief orientation of the hotel grounds, escort to rooms while explaining about living environment and surroundings
- Maintain cleanliness of the Staff Housing Complex – sweeping/mopping, vacuuming and all other cleaning responsibilities
- Cleaning vacant housing units preparing for new arriving employees
- Maintenance and upkeep of the grounds around staff housing (summer – lawn mowing, weed cutting, winter – snow removal and ice melt)
- Moving furniture in and out of rooms throughout the staff accommodation buildings. (beds/tables/dressers/couches /chairs)
- Filling and covering the Staff Housing Office when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Able to work independently
- Able to be active for 8 hours
- Able to lift and carry moderate weight of 40Ibs to 50lbs
- Work environment – indoor and outdoor, all seasons
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- 1,000+ employees year-round in various departments
- Employees and Guest’s worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
APPLY TODAY: For more information on working and living in Banff, please visit www.banffspringsjobs.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent