Precision Learning Group focuses on intensive early intervention for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other special needs, through the use of Applied Behavior Analysis.
We are looking for interventionists to work a variety of 2-hour shifts throughout the week, flexible times.
Benefits to You:
This is a great starting opportunity for those wanting to pursue a career in Behavioural Consulting, Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Therapy, Education, or related fields.
- Initial and on-going training
- Flexible schedule (perfect for students)
- Working with a great group of supportive colleagues
Behaviour Interventionists (BIs) work one-on-one with individuals implementing client-specific intervention strategies that are developed by a Behavior Consultant (BCBA). Sessions are provided in the client's home or in community settings, depending on the needs of the student.
- At least 19 years old
- Be willing to complete a Criminal Record Check
- Experience with children
- Dependability and consistency with attendance
- Basic computer skills
- Enthusiastic individual who is willing to accept feedback
- Post-secondary education in a related area of study such as: Disability and Applied Behaviour Analysis, Special Education Assistant, Child & Youth Care, Early Childhood Education, Psychology or Social Work, Community Support Worker, etc.
- Reliable transportation (vehicle is not required but helpful).
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 /hour