As North America’s largest provider of Security Services, more than 300,000 employees have built a solid and rewarding career at Securitas.
We are looking for reliable and self-motivated Security Guards who combine the ability to maintain a professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances, while delivering high quality customer service.
As a Security Professional, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at the assigned client site, as well as ensuring the safety of client property and personnel.
Additional duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Communicating in a manner that is open, honest and responsible in all situations
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies or security investigations
- Ensuring that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements in accordance with client standards
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS (DO NOT APPLY if you do not meet these requirements):
- MUST have Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle (site in not accessible by public transportation)
- MUST have flexible schedule (available days, evenings, nights, weekends), Floater Position
- MUST have basic computer skills
- Current and Valid Security License or the ability to obtain one
- Working knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR AED
- Minimum 1 year Security experience is an asset
- Ability to stand and walk complete foot patrol for long periods of time
Securitas Canada celebrates diversity and we welcome and encourage applications from the four designated groups; namely women, aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact recruiting.
Job Type: Part-Time, Floater Position
Please Apply IMMEDIATELY if you meet these Requirements.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.26 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security Guard License (Preferred)