Real Estate Assistant/Team Member
Are You A Licensed Real Estate Salesperson?
We’re an innovative, forward-thinking sales team in Oakville that has a diverse client-base. We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious licensed Real Estate agent to join our team. This position as a licensed assistant has a base salary plus commission.
How You Will Spend Your Time:
- Assist the Team Leader in performing licensed tasks.
- Grow your business through our proven systems.
- Expand your knowledge base through our team meetings and training.
- Work with qualified buyers.
- Respond to customers calls, emails and web requests.
- Follow up with leads to increase sales.
- Provide world-class customer service to clients to ensure consistent 5 Star reviews.
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month.
- Prospect daily.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Current Real Estate License.
- Customer-focused and dedicated to delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Self-starter with a high degree of self-confidence and motivation.
- Professionally polished with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to give full time attention to this Real Estate career.
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and determine client needs.
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Minimum 1 Year Experience.
If you want to take your real estate career to the next level apply today! Please send resume to Joette Fielding. Qualified recipients will be contacted for a confidential virtual interview.
Reference ID: SalesRep
Job Types: Full-time, Freelance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19