VidCruiter is a Moncton-based software company that has developed an innovative hiring platform that helps organizations all over the world hire better quality employees in the fastest and most cost-effective way possible. The platform’s flexibility enables VidCruiter to serve a variety of clients that range from small recruiting firms, up to Fortune 500 companies.
VidCruiter is looking for a self-motivated VP of Client Success to lead and scale a high-performing customer success team in a fast-growing SaaS company. The VP of Client Success will develop and lead the vision for VidCruiter’s customer success. Working with other department leads, you will create a unified strategy and define the overall customer success model for the company.
The VP of Client Success will be a key promoter of our solutions, resulting in increased consumption, revenue, and retention of our clientele. A champion of customer success, you will ensure an outstanding customer experience. As this role is ultimately accountable for the health and happiness of our customers, it will be the catalyst to create a culture of customer passion through the company. You will be an inspirational leader and create a vibrant, inclusive culture that inspires people to do their best work.
The role will initially focus on revolutionizing the client channel across people, process and technology in support of the Net Promoter, Client Growth and Business Performance goals. This is a complex environment that requires experience leading and managing remote teams in high growth environments. The role requires a strong leader who is passionate about driving customer success, thrives in a fast paced environment, and who can constantly evolve and adapt as the business grows.
Salary & Benefits
- Compensation will include a competitive salary based on experience.
- Includes a full benefits package of health, dental and life insurance.
- Includes vacation package.
- Developing, implementing and measuring Global Client Success Strategy
- Reporting, analysis and performance improvement of account growth
- Managing the NPS program quarterly including project management of agreed actions
- Define implementation best practices, creating an efficient and repeatable model, contributing to overall customer success.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to junior members of the customer success team.
- Provide feedback to the product, sales, marketing, and executive team to ensure the client voice is present.
- Presenting to and leading meetings with C and VP-level executives.
- Construct, deliver upon, and manage long-term project plans and roll-outs.
Skills & Requirements
Head Office Location:
- 5+ years of exceptional team leadership, coaching, and people development skills
- Proven experience in leading remote teams, ideally in complex environments.
- Development of client success strategies and implementation is a must.
- Experience in client success or key account management
- Strong customer relationship management skills at an executive level
- Experience working in a client-facing software services leadership capacity
- Analytical and detail-oriented, able to appropriately communicate detail to clients and other senior stakeholders.
- An exceptional written and verbal communicator, able to distill technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent customer engagement, and problem-solving skills
- Experience selling solutions to an HR audience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, MBA a plus
- French communication skills a plus but not required
100 Cameron St, Suite 4000 (https://maps.google.com/?q=100+Cameron+St,+Suite+4000+Moncton,+NB,+Canada+E1C5Y6&entry=gmail&source=g)
Moncton, NB, Canada (https://maps.google.com/?q=100+Cameron+St,+Suite+4000+Moncton,+NB,+Canada+E1C5Y6&entry=gmail&source=g)
However, this role can be done remotly as well once the new hire is fully trained.