The Manager, Research, Evaluation, and Learning will work with stakeholders and team members to identify data needs to develop broader data strategy in support of the current and future programs. In addition to developing ongoing reports and dashboards, the Manager, Research, Evaluation, and Learning, will design, develop, test and maintain proactive data quality and program evaluation methods to ensure that data accuracy and programs meet business user needs and align with best practices.
- Advise on best practices in program services and improvements, in addition to managing data, and developing reports and dashboards.
- Oversee development and maintenance of data and information audit practices in conformity with industry best practices.
- Pro-actively monitor and communicate with the user community to identify needs and implement timely solutions.
- Ensure accountabilities and processes are clearly communicated and being followed.
- Oversee the development and implementation of data visualizations through tools such as Tableau, R, Excel or others
- oversee exploratory data analysis and visualizations of multivariate data sets
- Establishing metrics/KPIs that accurately measure the results and impact of programs
- Interview business stakeholders to form a deep understanding of core strategic problems needing solutions
- Assist leadership with prioritization of projects based on impact, importance and resourcing
- Actively solicit and accept design feedback from cross functional teams across a variety of high visibility projects
- Communicate and ‘translate’ quantitative findings
- Identify and interpret trends and relationships to business stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement of ongoing reporting and analysis processes through automation
- Develop, implement, and maintain all continuous quality improvement for the programs and services offered by CHV
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external program standards and processes
- Collaborate with Covenant House International and all program managers and department directors to ensure QA compliance as well as the integrity of program policies, case files, support plans, and related documentation
- Provide direction and oversight with departmental efforts related to the implementation and maintenance of database governance
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing professional networks, benchmarking state of the art practices and participating in professional societies
- Implement QA processes to evaluate programs and services including but not limited to:
- As a certified ETO Site Administrator, manage and monitor the implementation of an agency database system, Efforts to Outcomes (ETO)
- Maximize the potential of ETO software, ensure data quality and develop and produce dashboards, reports, internal audits, and analyses
- Oversee the youth satisfaction survey program
- Report on QA efforts and evaluations periodically, and make recommendations for improvement
- Oversee the Incident Report system and review process
- Manage outcomes reporting and program compliance for government grants/contracts
- Maintain program policies and procedures, including but not limited to:
- Support Program Managers to revise, update, and develop policies as needed
- Ensure relevant and timely codification of policies, procedures, and practices related to program services while ensuring compliance with relevant legislative provisions
- Supervise the Data Analyst and Database Administrator, including but not limited to:
- Work performance and deliverables
- Training and professional development
- Team environment, culture, and vision
- Manage the operating budget of the department
- Oversee accreditation activities, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Applied Math or Math, or a related discipline
- Previous experience in program evaluation in a social service setting is an asset
- Minimum of 5 of directly related work experience in managing analysis and insight delivery or data management. Minimum of 2 years of Supervisory/Management experience.
- Familiarity with various Data Science disciplines including descriptive analytics, optimization, probability, hypothesis testing, regression, forecasting and familiarity in data analysis (such as R, Python).
- Familiarity with various data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Ability to communicate vision to the team, set priorities, and develop and execute strategic plan to achieve desired outcome for organization
- Ability to use scientific and analytical approach to problem solving through data driven analysis and experimentation
- Experienced in gathering and delivering complete data and reporting solutions, design, develop and maintain ongoing metrics, reports, and dashboard to drive key business decisions.
- Ability to drive a collaborative work environment
How to apply:
Please apply on Organization Website (link below). Only applications applied via link below will be considered:
Job Type: Full-time